Sunday, October 6, 2024

The diamond Bernie Gave Me

 The visit to St Joseph Hospital I had the diamond ring he gave me so this kept my mouth close because I believe this person love me but he was still married to his first wife and not yet divorced. I may have been pregnant but didn't know it yet. My doctor wouldn't give me birth control pills  but said be a good girl and go back to school. My sister came home from Montreal and came to 50 Hazen Street and I told her my  Dr Yang  wouldn't give me birth control so she took me to a women doctor; but it was too late as I was already pregnant. Dr Yang also was Bernie Burhoe  doctor at the Rothesay Paper Mill but now Irving Paper Mill. I think my doctor could have protected me a little better or was protecting Bernie instead? Young girls should learn to love themself. There was another ring Bernie bought me but I gave it to my daughter, an opals with garnets around it. I have the diamond he gave me. I don't know the value but just memory. (C)Copyrights dawnangel

No comments:

Post a Comment