Sunday, October 13, 2024

The Opal ring

  The year I still lived at North End Wigmore Court I was given gifts by Bernie , purple jumpsuit, tape recorder bought from Thorns Hardware where he work for short time before going to Irving Pulp and Paper but own by another company back at the time. The Opal ring with garnets around the opal , I was age 14 at the time. I was taken to restaurants and Bernie would force me to eat when I didn't want to as I was not hungery. This is an issue over control as no one would make a 14 teen year old eat . At my school he would come to my school and get me to take the day off so I got way behind but he didn't seem to care. Bernie would buy me things that were not healthy, alcohal and cigarettes. Now today we know these things can kill you and make you very sick. Three times the police stop Bernie for sitting too close to me and letting me drive down a back road without licence and they did nothing to try to protect me so Bernie could have done anything with me and nothing would be done. This is why young girls end up died as policemen do nothing. Mrs Marks , police women did nothing! I didn't have father to protect me so I ended having to marry him after he got me pregnant. That same year at 14 teen he tried to take nude pictures of me but I kept saying no . Bernie  had many pictures of his first young wife , was careless with them . He let people see them so I didn't want that to  happen to me as I respect me body, my private place. I am christen .  (C)Copyrights dawnangel pin name

No comments:

Post a Comment