Tuesday, October 2, 2018

My Son Troy 's Doctor Smoked While On Three Dates

On the first date he push me into the hotel door when I said I couldn't go though with dating him because he smoked . Next he light up a smoke and took out bottle of wine.  At Christmas he asked for a date but I said I was too busy with choir. Then there was two other dates  with the same doctor and I thought he was going to protect or help my son in court. Dr kept saying we are going to court , over and over he said we are going to court. When Dr X went to court he didn't help Troy's case and he didn't tell the truth in court either and it's on court papers the untruth too! He hurt Troy instead . Also, the tape that Troy made about his real dad he didn't take the time to listen or check it out. He didn't mention about given it to the police or Social Services!  It was a strange relationship where he told me his problems of his life. The lost of his daughter and his issues with his wife making him smoke in the garage but he wanted to smoke in the home. After his daughter  died he started Fundraising and asked me for some money for UNB scholarship in her name to keep her memory alive so I gave hunderd dollars as I felt his pain of lose of a daughter!  I felt like I was his therapist I was confused about him and felt sorry for him. I have Asthma and for the next two dates he smoked the whole time in the same room. I told him about my asthma but he didn't seem to care about my health.
 The ME TOO Movement!  (C) Copyrights! Dawn Goff                                                                                      This Doctor I had to Subpoena him three times as he didn't want to go to Family Court!          I had to study and learn how to do all the Court Papers! I am not Paralegal. I wanted to protect my Downs Syndrome as I believe in what he told me! I like to study law books on my off time of being a  PCA, Caregiver of the aged and dieing persons. I was very hurt by this man who went to court and didn't protect my son. I had a long relationship with this doctor in the Hospital with my son, Troy. On one of Troy's visits to see his Dr X while I was sitting beside him showing a picture book of my wedding Troy's Doctor started touching the top of my leg. I found this behavior strange in the Hospital. (C)Copyrights! Dawn Goff

No comments:

Post a Comment