Sunday, April 14, 2019

The Year I Was Twelve And My Mother Went To USA

The year I was twelve I was left at my mother 's friend Marjorie while she went to the USA . I did not know Marjorie well but she started cutting my hair. She was a hair dresser on Bayside Drive. She also had another business a Special Care Home. Anyway I beleive the first night I slept there I was in a room on a hideabed. That night something happened . In the dark of the night a man came into my room and touch me and threaten me never to tell what he did to me. I only remember my PJs on and I was not developed or had no breasts. I felt that I had left my body and went to the ceiling. I don't remember what he did to me. I remember he touch me the wrong way. I was a child. The next day I learn there was Marjorie 's son in the house in bedroom next to kitchen. I remember Marjorie taking me and her son some where for a drive.The son was too old for a 12 years old. I remember the black lady who was her cook for the Special Care Home. They got me to do the dishes and help with the work or taking the trays up to seniors in the home. I remember being anger at my mother  around that time when my mother was rush to hospital and my grandfather and my aunt had to come from PEI to care for us. My aunt told me that my mother was doing somethings wrong and drinking alcohal that cause her to almost die from a stomach issues(C) Copyrights! Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment