Sunday, September 29, 2024

The Apartment On Hazen Street Next to Bernie's Mother's

 One day we move next door to Bernie Mother at 50 Hazen Street. One night he came home and tryed to force me to lay down on the black couch and I didn't want to as he smell too bad or alcohal was too strong so it made me sick. He force my right wrist and arm backwards too far so the next day my whole wrist and arm pained too bad so finally I had to go up hill to St Joeseph's hospital. After I found out I have broken my wrist and sprained arm , next the nurse and medical people put a white cast on my wrist and arm. I was asked by the nurse who hurt me so I said it was my boyfriend Bernie Burhoe and I said he came home drunked. I also said he acted like he was joking around but that wasn't true but I was being force to have lay down and have sex but I didn't want too. I don't like to sleep with drunks. The next thing I know I was pregnant with my daughter and I was 17 years old . Shortly after this something happened with his son from his first wife and we moved to GrandBay. Things were happened around me but I didn't understand some of it. In Grandbay we live in a mimi home and it was in the summer and walking up and down to the Dairy Queen for an ice cream to keep cool. One night I get a call from my mother and my aunt Marjorie in the other room sleeping. The call  on the phone from my mother didn't go well and she was screaming at me and asking why Bernie would give my 10 year old brother Jeffery whole bottle beer ? I am brain died and didn't have clue why this would happen to my baby brother. I wasn't very smart back at that time of my life. I didn't know about men that Groomed little children and someone that was only 13 teen and that was me , dawnangel. Also, it gave Bernie a chance to be around little children like my 10 year old little brother. That Bernie liked to drug them with alcohal . (C)Copyrights dawnangel 

No comments:

Post a Comment