Friday, September 13, 2024

Troy's doctor Odei Visit at Regional Hospital

 Back in 3003 , Troy started his visits because after he had to go back to his birth father and started to have behavior issues. Troy use to record on his child tape recorder having sex with daddy in the water bed with no PJs on and daddy too had no clothers on in the water bed. Troys doctor asked me all about Troy's father and when did I met him and how old I was , age 13th, Troys Dad nine years older. The doctor asked how did I get to Condola Beach in Rothesay on my 14th birthday and what happen that  night on the beach with Troy's Dad at age 14th , how much alcohal he gave me. Also what happened unconsented sex and giving Dawn alcohal on the beach. How did we get to the beach, I said Bernie's car. That was around the time Dr started saying we are going to court and he said it over and over , we going to court in his office at the hospital. This was when I thought he was going protect Troy Burhoe in Family Court but that didn't happen as he made fun of me and put me down to the Court of Law. Odei said some other things in Court as well ? I can say those things made me afraid of him ,Dr Odei !  (C) copyrights   A future book  

No comments:

Post a Comment