Monday, September 9, 2024

Why are the people in tents in the winter and summer

 This morning I called my Downs Syndrome son worker at Agar Place about my son Troy cheque, or disablity cheque got stop and they said they wouldn't give me Troy cheque. Tomorrow is his 48 birthday and I decided I get someone from Law office to look into why his cheque is stopped again? It tells me Social Devolopment doesn't respect the job I don 't being Troys mother for 48 years. Now back in 2000, they said I couldn't give up my job as Troys mother because they said they needed me to protect Troy from his dad Bernie from abusing him. Now Family Court they didn't respect to protect him in count and said I didn't Subpoena them to Court and they almost sounded with contempt. I have information from an MP office that Social Developement didn't believe a young teen boy or protect him when Donnie Snock was sexually abusing he and that later took his life. I feel sorry for the children in Saint John NB Canada.  I have another story I will write about Troy's doctor who after his daughter died all of sudden asked me out on three dates and told me all his personal issues, there was other things he would say to me. To continue!   This may be a best seller. dawnangel. (C)Copyrights.

No comments:

Post a Comment