Monday, March 27, 2023

It Hard to Forget in Church

I look down gallery each Sunday at church there she is my Teacher from Saint Perter School . I am remenbering the year I last went there . Ernie is taking me parking and driving around Saint John NB and Rothesay and getting me drunk . In school I can't learn as my mind won't work. I am sleeping at school and maybe more so after car mishap and he is trying to get me to drive the car from passenger side and I let go of the wheel because he had me impaired .  Also it is dark and I can't see to drive . That year I am  age fourteen at this time so he broke up with me because of the car mishap so he said I wasn't let out late enough. Ernie is nine years older. His driving lesson remind of my father in St Martens who got me to drive his car up the field and park so maybe this feels like a connection to my dad but my father doesn't touch me sexually.   takes me swimming like my  father   so another connection. Names may be change in my story this is for legal reasons. (c) dawnangel 

No comments:

Post a Comment