Thursday, March 23, 2023

The story of dawnangel at Thirteen Year Old

 The summer I was working in a small care home on Bayside Drive down past large Stella Maris Catholic  Church. I am working there because my parent knows the person who owns the Care Home. I am there also because of am cheap help as I am only 13 years old and I wouldn't know what I deserve to be paid. I had many jobs, help in the kitchen, take the trays to the elderly people. Help the staff bath and dress the patients. Also, clean and and paint a bedroom when the patients leaves for Hospital I also had the towels for the Hair salon to take out to laundromats next door and cleaning the Hair Salon . That summer a couple weeks before my 14 teen birthday I decided to drop by to visit a women in her early twentys. Her name was Jean White and she was diabetic and I felt sorry when she got out her big needle and the med she injected . I learn young how to take out the little bubbles out of the bottle of insulin. She  did this to help feel sorry for her and to manipulation. The next thing I knew she was taken me to meet her two friends. She me telling me I would be with a Ernie guy and she was going  date Randy Allen.  The next thing I knew they all at her boss house and they had alcohal and they gave some to me. I was thirteen years old and I was not going continue this but Jean kept if you don't see this guy then Randy he wouldn't date her. I felt I was being push into something I didn't want to continue but I heard that from Jean . One night I decided I had enough and I didn't this guy and he was too old for me. I went out in the dark of the night to leave to go home when this Eernie guy came after in his car and demanded for me to get car and he drove me back to Jean home . This how 13 teen year get mix up with someone that wasn't good for her. In Randys car his friend couldn't keep his hand off of me in the back sit and Jean and Randy in the front. His hands  all over my body without my consent. This happens  alot to young girls all over the world .  They start to buy with things, jewellery and purple jampsuit.  (c) dawnangel 

No comments:

Post a Comment