Saturday, April 7, 2018

My Nannie Job With Bill Carson and Wife

The summer I left home before my 15 birthday I took a Nannie Job I found in the Telegraph -Journal the Saint John  City news paper. It was on Westside Saint John with someone who work for the city of Saint John, Bill Carson and his wife. The wife work for Irving Tissue on Westside. I was too young to know about sin numbers and for some reason they never asked for mine and the pay was low or 25 dollars week and my own bedroom with balcony. The job lasted about a year. Then one day they announce they were moving on Sunday before I was to  start work on Monday. They told me there was no bedroom and the wife's mother was going care for the baby. This job wasn't  very good choice. One day while I was working I was chase around my bed so I  told Bill I was tell Bernie  if he didn't stop! Bill did stop that day and never did it again. I had the Nannie job, caregiver of their three children for about a year.   It's scarey being  a very young girl. (C)Copyrights! Dawn Goff  writer! My life!# METOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment