Sunday, March 11, 2018

St Martens NB Fairfriend School , One Room School House

Most people have nice memories of their days in school in grade one but I don't because of my mother's friend who was  my first grade teacher. Now this school had I believe eight or nine grades in a one room school house. Just picture your little girl age six , that day at school and a much older boy show her his penis at lunch time so she upset so she goes to tell her grade one teacher what happened but instead of being console and tolded you came to the right person in telling about expose himself to six year old child: Beatrice didn't console me she scream at me in front of all the whole class and made fun of me ,  a small child and told everyone I was a tattle tail to the class and told me I had to write lines that said I must not be a tattle Tail. Now what did the older boy get and was she good friends with his parents? She made it sound to the class that I was in the wrong!  Now she was related to child abuser so was she trying to shut me up to keep me from report her brother in -law? I never knew all this information until a good lady told me. A Cub Leader who was a great Cub Leader!   Now there a whole class of children that saw what she did to little girl in grade one!  I could contract them on Facebook and Fairfield School students could get together and tell our stories! Just think there was alot of witness at the school the day she abused me!  Now would you want someone like her to have gun in class as it may go off and hit you? Beatice  also was my caregiver at her home until one day I went down to a brook on her land and was on the bank of the brook trying to caught a fish and drown my new watch my mother gave me. That was the last time she left me there as I couldn't swim.  (C) Copyrights! Dawn Goff

No comments:

Post a Comment