Friday, March 2, 2018

City Bus

One night after getting off the city bus I was attack from the behind my back but some how I got away from my attacker and ran to my front door and slam it shut and the door lock. The only thing the attacker got was a scarf. It was a scarf that match my hat I received from that Christmas. I scream up the stair that I had been attack to my mother who was in my brother bedroom. I don't remember anything else that night but going to my bed. There wasn't any police came or called by my mother so she couldn't have reported. This is the same at her brother Harry she never didn't anything about him. If I had got kill or missing then she would report that as she had insurance on life as had insurance on my younger brother Jeff. It was strange growing up things like your parent taking you to a movie or swimming never happen. We went to church mostly alone. After the attach by the black person I left in the summer to become live in Nannie to three children and never return to north end Rifle Range. By leaving I save my life.  I left a killer in on Wiggmore Court who kill a young women and her baby. This killer is out of Jail or prison and he wasn't charge for the attack on me because I was told she never reported the attack on me. I hope he has change as he hurt my life because I was afraid in the day light walking to school and afraid in school.  How many women did the black guy hurt besides killing the blond girl and her baby?(C)Copyrights! Dawn Goff

No comments:

Post a Comment