Friday, March 9, 2018

The Anglophone South School District

My records are forged and they have been tampered with and the school years are wrong so who change them? The neglected their contract with me and were suppost teach and protect  me but they didn't do either. Also, two of their teachers abused me! Why was my records changed? They have nothing about my two years on Prince Edward Island. My school file isn't correct . You didn't protect my son Troy Burhoe and you place a time room for all of his 13  school years! One of your  teachers told me they don't report child abuse. I see the big picture now! I am taking these files and up to Social Development. I just forgot about what Troy's teacher told at St Peters School! I thought they were reporting ! I have been doing alot of studing law and alot court cases to so I am ready to take the School Board on! I have been hearing stories about abuse in the schools system! I am hearing story by people that were scared by teachers! Our children are not being protected in schools.     In the USA they have a much bigger issues teacher with guns! Crazy!(C)Copyrights! Dawn Goff

No comments:

Post a Comment