Saturday, March 3, 2018

Close Call to Heaven

My youngest brother Jeff when he was a baby was crawling around the floor may have been about year old or older when he drank stove oil that was dripping into a can when the pipe was linking. This issue should been fix right away as when child or babies are young you have to keep everything off the floor that they would put into their mouth. My mother called a taxi as she didn't have car to get to the hospital. The  baby was limp and looked purple or white, an unconscious.  Some how  Jeff lived and many years later I was tolded by a retire nurse that most children or babies die after drinking stove oil. It had to have been miracles that Jeffery live until 21 but died later because of medication from my mother doctor she sent him too and the beer and weed that you can smoke that they are making legal now in this Summer. That is three drugs that killed while drive impaired when hit the bridge on the way to the airport in 1985.  You mother thought if you have drug issue then you just take nerve pill and that will fix your head with issues of feeling unloved and not knowing his father until after he died. So sad that young people don't feel loved. If Jeffery had lived he be about 54 years this August. He could have had married and had children and worked at the hospital.One day I went in after Jeffery was gone, There was a women I thought I knew but I didn't know her. As I was leaving she said to me she was glad Jeff was gone or dead. I was horrified at this women! Who is she! I knew now Jeff was at peace and she couldn't hurt any more!  (C) Copyrights!  Dawn Goff

No comments:

Post a Comment